SOI PTO Meeting 4/20/2022
Stacey McGuigan - VP Elementary
Monika Mirsalis - President
Judy Folckemer - Secretary
Michael Samber - Principal
Gennifer Le Grange
- Third grade students presented information on their virtual field trip. They also shared information about the chicks they are hatching. Great Job
- Planning for Teacher Appreciation and will be reaching out to get donations from parents. _ One ----- One School One Book - Lots of fun things including baskets, a special lunch table and ice cream social will be awarded.
- 5/13 will be the SOI end of year party. Invite and sign ups will be on the website soon. The event will be at Daniels Park
- Field Day will be 5/18 , rain day is 5/19 - More information coming on this
- Looking for new board members. Monika has received interest and will gather names and positions.
- We voted and supported the following costs - Thank you to all in attendance:
$5,000 for Maker Space at SOI
$2,000 for Shelving in the Middle School Reading Space
$700 for the One School One Book Author to speak to school
The Maker Space will allow more children to work in different areas than FabLab and is a great addition to the school.
Thank You to All who came to the meeting. We will welcome the new board at the May PTO Meeting